Data Cleansing and Supplementation
Massini Group can also help you identify more targets that fit your ideal customer’s description. By utilizing existing customer and historical targeting data Massini Group can help you build projected value and propensity to buy models that can be used in a few different ways;
- Score leads for sales prioritization and channel targeting selection
- Define criteria for acquisition of new data allowing you to purchase only data that fits the strategy and market that you desire to serve.
These types of models are usually defined by data that is readily and publicly available. Examples of this would be;
- Industry Code
- Employee Counts
- Estimated Revenue
- Site information
- And many other depending on the type of product or service you are offering
These data elements, when built correctly will also be used in the sales analytics that you begin generating allowing you to fine tune the data that you are feeding to your sales teams month over month, optimizing sales and allowing models to be continually fine-tuned as updated based on what is happening in your market.
Matching and Deduplication
While these may seem like something that can be done simply and may not carry value, Massini Group has found that as they engage with clients, massive amounts of personnel resources are wasted on data that could have been programmatically set aside as duplicative. We also see that as businesses with large data management teams choose keeper records there is often not enough time or effort put into communicating with the sales and marketing teams to know specifically what may be of value.
For example, if duplicate records are identified, are the marketing and sales teams consulted to ensure that all relevant data from both sources are evaluated and consolidated as necessary to capture a new, best information version of the record. This best information may include some of the following;
- Differing account information
- DBA names
- Alternate or additional contact information
- Job titles
- Alternate employees
- Email addresses
- Incremental account information
- Business start date
- Business profile or subscription information
- Properly maintained primary and secondary keys
Other examples of when if might be useful to leverage Massini Group for their matching and deduplication services;
- as a 3rd party provider to facilitate overlaps in data for enterprise partnerships where anonymity is required
- in aligning geographic product availability with marketing databases
- In ensuring prospecting lists are not overlapping customer relationships
Massini Group believes that your data is valuable and has experience working with Fortune 100 companies that have the most stringent security and data requirements. These include HIPAA/HITECH, PCI-DSS, SOC 1 and SOC 2 Type II.
Key Player Identification
Massini Group has a long history of not only helping their customers know which businesses to target, but helping them identify and organize contact data. This process includes assisting in the sourcing of data from a network of providers that specialize in contact data, but also codifying the contacts specifically for your purposes.
We will work with you to understand who makes the decisions regarding your products and who the influencers are so that when you come to the table you are positioning yourself with the right people and not wasting sales resources on individuals who do not hold the keys required to purchase for their organization.
Email Append Services
As data is acquired, tying contact information to company accounts is essential in defining overall marketing strategy. Massini group can assist you in identifying and tying together this information in to the larger Marketing Reference Database schema.
Build 9-box Prioritization
Marketing Reference Database is further prioritized utilizing the results of the Project Spend Analysis and the Propensity to Buy analysis described in Predictive Analytics. See example 9-box illustration below:
- The results of each are grouped up into High, Medium, and Low value groupings and the universe is further prioritized based on these 9-box profiles to describe companies that are expected to be highly likely to purchase products and expected to generate high revenue.
- The results of the analysis are inputs to further segmentation. As part of an iterative process, the adjustment to the universe segmentation provides a basis to adjust and optimize steps further down the line repeatedly, i.e. campaign planning and building, campaign testing, etc.
Telephone Validation and Phone Number Append
Massini Group works with various data providers, aggregators and technology-based value adding services. Some of these services are dedicated to the acquisition and validation of contact information. If you have a data set that is aging or you fear you are not reaching every target that you should be, we can help you!
We can help you not only identify phone numbers for businesses that are in your database, we will work with providers, on your behalf to validate phone numbers that you are uncertain of, eliminating time and saving money spent dialing against invalid phone numbers. This process can flag inactive numbers with approaching 99% certainty. They are also able to identify valid numbers with greater than 80% certainty. This allows your organizations reps to spend more time on the phone with valid targets and identify where you are not able to reach segments of your market.